Italian Ice Business Plan

"Stop Stressing About Writing Your
Italian Ice Business Plan
"



1:42 p.m. Wednesday
From: Jason Lexell, Founder of IceCreamProfits.com

Dear Italian Ice Entrepreneur,

If you're thinking about starting an italian ice business, but you don't know where to start ... or you need to write a business plan to pitch your Italian ice business idea to bankers or potential investors, then you'll want to read the following page closely.

Because I'm about to reveal how ANYONE can write an Italian ice business plan to get tens of $1,000's in start-up capital, enjoy windfall sales in your first year of business, and expand (or sell) the business for record profits!

 

"Why YOU Can Also Make a Start To Receive Your Piece
Of The $21.4 Billion Dollar Frozen Dessert Industry!"

Italian ice is a part of the frozen dessert industry, which generates $21.4 billion in annual revenues globally. As an Italian ice business owner, it is possible to make a comfortable six-figure income in your home town or you can expand to own multiple locations and become a millionaire.

Owning your own Italian ice shop will also afford you the ability to:

Be your own boss. This means more freedom to do what you want. There will be no one to tell you what you have to do - it will be all up to you.
Hire your employees. No more having to work with people you dislike. You get to hire people you enjoy being around and create your ideal working environment.
Set your own hours. You can be in the shop as often or as little as you like. You can work afternoons or evenings or not at all that day if you choose.
Take vacation whenever you want for as long as you want. Simply hire a trustworthy manger to ensure the shop runs smoothly. You can get some rest and relaxation in a tropical location or go skiing in the Alps while your shop continues to rake in the money.
Do what you love. There is nothing in the world like creating your own product and getting to see people enjoying it and coming back for more. The level of satisfaction you will get from doing what you love is like no other.

Have unlimited profit potential. By owning your own Italian ice shop, you control how much money you make. You might be satisfied with the income generated by one shop, or you might want to expand to several shops and triple your income potential.

Sell Your Shop for a Huge Profit. If for any reason you want to leave the Italian ice business, you will be able to sell your shop for $200K - $500K depending on your shop's location and annual revenues.


This is your opportunity to get in on the ground floor of this emerging sector of the industry.

However, you should know that the key to your success will be a carefully planned, well executed business plan.

 

"Discover Why A Business Plan Is Critical To Your Success...
And Why, Until Now, It Was So Hard To Get One!"

Did you know that over 50% of small businesses in the US fail (US Small Business Administration) and that this is typically a result of poor planning (Dunn and Bradstreet)? There's no denying it... a business plan is critical to your success!

But until now, getting a business plan for an Italian ice shop was extremely difficult -- and expensive.

A solid business plan requires in depth industry research, which can take hundreds of grueling hours to gather. Not to mention, a lot of the industry information can only be gathered by subscribing to expensive online research resources. And even then you might not know which data is important to include and what is irrelevant.

You could hire a business plan consultant for one-on-one help with writing your business plan. However, these consultants typically charge approximately $150/hour and it can take 15 hours or more to create a business plan from scratch.

So you could end up paying a business plan consultant $2,250.00 or more. That is a huge amount of money you could be using for your start up capital instead.

"That's why we decided to put together The Italian Ice Business Plan 2013 ."

 

"Save Time and Money While Avoiding
The Stress of Starting from Scratch!"

The Italian Ice Business Plan is not some confusing software program that you will have to install on your computer.

It is an easy to customize business plan template comprised of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Adobe documents. This way you don't have to get frustrated learning a new software system that won't let you edit your business plan in the detail required.

And you don't have to worry about knowing how to write a business plan from scratch because most of it is already written for you. All you have to do is add in your Italian ice shop's details and you're done.


Read The Top 5 Reasons Why
The Italian Ice Business Plan 2013
Beats The Competition...

In doing our research for developing this product, we enlisted the help of a professional review team. This review team was comprised of:

  • A well respected banker with 25 years of lending experience.

  • A professional business plan writer with over 10 years of experience.

  • A former vice president of franchise operations for one of the nations largest fast food chains and founder of several successful businesses.

These leading business plan and food industry experts purchased every business plan product on the market and thoroughly examined and evaluated each one.

During this review process, our business plan experts identified hundreds of problems in the other so-called solutions on the market. This is why we want to warn you that all business plans are not created equal.

Here are the top six reasons why The Italian Ice Business Plan beats the competition:.

 

Reason #1

It's Written From Scratch
Specifically for the Italian ice Business

Your plan is professionally researched and created from scratch with all of the necessary details and relevant data bankers and investors require.

True Story: During the research phase, developers identified, on more than one occasion, plans referencing completely different industries.

You'd be amazed by the lack of professionalism we found! This is an automatic lender or investor reject.

 

Reason #2

It's Properly Formatted The Way
Investors, Partners and Banks Want It

Bankers, partners and investors require business plans within a standard format and length. In addition to overall plan length, section content and length are also critical.

One of the Italian ice plans reviewed during research was nearly three times too long! A banker, among the review team, with 25 years experience simply shook his head and laughed saying,

"Nobody would ever read that."

But The Italian Ice Business Plan 2013 adheres to best practice business plan writing standards impressing bankers, attracting funds and following a successful guideline millions of business owners use.


Reason #3

We've Cut The Fluff

A business plan should be clear and concise, illustrating your business' feasibility. Any irrelevant information is frowned upon.

Over and over again, our business plan experts found competitor plans with random sections dedicated to other industries.

It was clear these companies never expected anyone to actually READ the materials provided, since many of the elements included were of no use for the Italian ice entrepreneur.

It was also obvious that these companies used inadequate business plan development, which is a cause for immediate rejection.

 

Reason #4

It's Fully Researched with Up-to-date Data
and Statistics from Reliable Sources

The Italian Ice Business Plan 2013 was developed and researched using trusted, contemporary resources and market data.

All of the difficult to find industry research is completed for you - with statistics, forecasts and market data saving time, effort and stress.

When you build your Italian Ice Business Plan with real research from accurate sources, you're free to focus on all of the other startup tasks at hand.

 

Reason #5

It's The Only Plan Offering an
Iron Clad, 60-Day Money Back Guarantee

Some might call us crazy for offering a 60-Day money back guarantee. But we want to ensure each and every customer is completely satisfied with their purchase.

You won't find this strong of a guarantee elsewhere. Why? Other companies sell worthless plans that might look great on paper, but won't hold water at the bank or actually even help you plan out your business.

If you're not completely satisfied with The Italian Ice Business Plan 2013 for any reason, we'll refund your money - it's that simple.

You have absolutely nothing to lose.

 

Writing a Business Plan Has Never Been Easier ...

Just Customize with Your Shop's Details
and Your Business Plan is Ready-to-Go!

Now, let me show you exactly how to safeguard your business from failure. I want to introduce you to the best business plan template system I've ever come across. It provides the customization you need, geared solely toward the Italian ice industry.

Just add in your Italian ice shop's details in the easy-to-customize Microsoft Word business plan template and click save. Then open the Microsoft Excel financials document and plug in your shop's projected numbers.

This will help you calculate the break even analysis, opening day balance sheet, three-year profit projection and 12-month profit loss statement. It's so simple!

Once you're satisfied with your business plan, print it out and place everything in a professional binder. Then it's done!

You can use it as a guide for running your Italian ice shop and as a plan for generating your desired profits. You can also present your polished plan to lenders, partners or investors. They'll think you spent months preparing it.

Plus it's also your invaluable map charting your path to total business success!

 

The Research Has been Done For You with
Up-to-date Italian ice
Industry Facts and Figures

Possibly the most difficult part of writing a business plan is the research involved. This is why the Italian Ice Business Plan 2013 pays special attention to the research section. This business plan uses only the most reputable sources and includes all the key information entrepreneurs, banks and investors require.

All industry research is pulled from exceptional sources including:

  • US Census Bureau
  • Datamonitor

The Italian Ice Business Plan is updated every year to ensure you always have the most up-to-date facts and figures in your Italian Ice Business Plan.

Since the industry research section is already written, you save hundreds of frustrating hours required to manually gather anything nearly as comprehensive. That alone is worth your investment!

Just look at all of the pre-made Italian ice industry charts and graphs (busy bankers and investors favor visuals over text) included in The Italian Ice Business Plan 2013 ! You'll get:

  • The US Market Growth for the past 5 years
  • The Pricing Schedule
  • The Impressive Promotional Budget
  • The Powerful Sales Forecasts
  • The Competitor Profile Matrix

The Italian Ice Business Plan 2013 will help you prepare for your Italian ice shop and show you:

How to market your business with the least possible investment
How to beat the competition head-on
What your risks are and how to minimize the risk
How much revenue you can expect in the first year, the second year, and so on

How you can set your shop apart from the others - and double your income!

The minimal requirements you need to get into the lucrative Italian ice business
Plus so much more!

 

Is This Italian Ice Business Plan Right for Me?

This Italian Ice Business Plan has been written to accommodate a variety of situations. Do any of the following points describe your situation?

  • Starting a Traditional Italian Ice Shop?

  • Need to Value Your Current Business?

  • Looking for Expansion Capital?

  • Selling Your Multi-Shop Chain?

Regardless of your situation the Italian Ice Business Plan can offer you the groundwork to customize your own winning plan that will impress investors, financiers and potential partners.

 

Here's What Other Entrepreneurs Are Saying...

"The Best Money We've Ever Spent!"

"It had everything we needed to put our business plan together. It's the best money we've ever spent. Since my husband and I are accountants, we were able to go through it very easily and edit.

I would tell anyone who needs to put a business plan together to look into purchasing it from you. Most people don't know how to put a business plan together, as most accountants do not either. So this was an excellent item for us."

Joann Constantine
Vineland, NJ

 

"... Saved Me Tons of Time!"

"I liked the industry information and references contained in the business plan. The charts and data displayed in the marketing section were also very helpful and saved me tons of time in developing that part of my business plan."

Margaret Marazon
Athens, OH

 

"The Industry Analysis is Very Valuable."

"The industry analysis is very valuable. It helped me evaluate the potential of our store in our market area."

Stephen Hovis
Nashville,TN

 

"Helps in Tackling The 100s of
Issues Related to Opening a Shop!"

"The itemization of market breakdown of the fictional company in the business plan was helpful. The spreadsheet itemizing the startup costs also helped to get us organized. You outlined items that we simply had overlooked.

I would recommend that people buy this plan because any tool that provides an organized approach to tackling the 100s of issues related to opening a business is beneficial."

Gregory Hathorn
Alabama

 

"The Industry Analysis Alone Was Worth The Price!"

"I found the industry analysis to be the most helpful (trends, forecasts, etc.) I would recommend this business plan to others as the analysis alone was worth it.

Quantifying what we're trying to do will be a great help to secure funding. The business plan was well organized and followed much of the outline we developed for our model."

Peter Tengerdy
Denver, CO

 

"This Plan is a Breath of Fresh Air."

"As a seasoned business writer I've worked with many companies to develop their business plans into viable documents that lead to startup capital or new investors.

I often see many common mistakes such as overdone length and hasty financials that are sure to prevent a plan from succeeding. However, this plan is a breath of fresh air because it is well written, professionally cited, and easy to understand.

The plan's author has done his or her homework in the form of market research, industry analysis, and refined financial planning. I would recommend this business plan to anyone interested in starting their own business."

Mark A.F. Bond
Expert Business Plan Writer
China Doll Publishing

 

"The Industry Analysis Was Very Powerful!"

"The industry analysis was very powerful when we pitched our idea to bankers and investors. Several people commented on how much detail there was and how it really makes the case for our business.

I believe that the real purpose of writing a business plan is in the process. By writing down your plan, it raises questions that have to be addressed. The plan helped us organize the process better and gave us some ideas for addressing the questions that were coming up as we customized the plan."

Bruno Tropeano

 

 

"I Can Help You Plan for Your
Italian Ice Shop's Success ..."

I've heard it all …

As the founder and editor of IceCreamProfits.com, entrepreneurs just like you write in with questions about the Italian ice business. Of the hundreds of questions I get every month, about 80 percent involve effective business plan development or business startup.

I also get the success stories - the letters and e-mails from professionals who've built a profitable and established Italian ice business. They offer tips and advice, telling me what worked for them.

So I have a unique vantage point - and a wealth of secret, insider information about the business that others don't. I know what it takes to make it!

I also worked with a business plan writing expert with over 10 years of experience to ensure that the Italian Ice Business Plan 2013 fit the proper business plan format with detailed industry facts and figures throughout the plan.

Regardless of what anyone says, starting your own business has its risks. But, what I've learned is that a good business plan helps you tackle challenges before they set you back.

 

Introducing....

"The Only Italian Ice Business Plan
with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee"

The Italian Ice Business Plan


Italian Ice Business Plan
(A complete business planning kit with
Word, Excel, and Adobe documents.)
Key Industry Facts & Figures
Just Add in Your Shop's Details
Up-to-Date Research and Analysis
Detailed Business Description
Critical Ratios and Calculations
Financial Forms
Expense and Income Estimates
Complete Marketing & Operations Plan
A Detailed, Fully-Customized, Winning Italian Ice Business Plan
Satisfaction Guaranteed!

 

 

A Professional Business Plan in a Fraction of
the Time at a Fraction of the Cost!

When you actually sit down to write an Italian ice Business Plan, you can feel overwhelmed. Where do you start? What do you say? With so many sections and critical information expected, it's hard to know.

Generic plans just don't work for this business, and consultants charge up to $150 an hour to write, research and craft your customized business plan.

And generic business plan softwares can cost $199.00+ and are confusing to operate.

But, now with the Italian Ice Business Plan, you can create a professional business plan specifically geared toward the Italian ice industry in a fraction of the time it would take if you were writing it from scratch!

We did extensive research in creating this Italian Ice Business Plan and included detailed financials as well as industry facts and figures from creditable sources.

We found many of the business plans out there offer only basic guides on how to write a business plan leaving you to do all the work. Ours is mostly written for you, all you need to do is customize to fit your Italian ice shop's details. It is, by far, the easiest way to write a business plan!

This is why we've priced our business plan based on its value to you. The Italian Ice Business Plan includes a completely customizable Italian Ice Business Plan for the affordable price of $147.00.

You've arrived at this page just in time to take advantage of my Special Offer...

Special Offer
for a limited time only!
italian ice business plan

We just released the latest version of The Italian Ice Business Plan and the next 50 people who purchase the plan, will get our special offer price of $147.00 $47.00 (Save $50.00)!

 

Plus, You'll Get These
Amazing Bonuses for FREE!

($134 value)

In addition to the Italian Ice Business Plan and financials, we will also send you these extra bonus packs loaded with the following value-added items.

Free Bonus Pack #1

Getting Started Guides and Checklists

($67 value)

The following guides we have included to help you navigate the getting started process and help you avoid overwhelm when launching your Italian ice business.

Insider's Guide to Business Plan Writing - Get a breakdown of each critical section of the business plan full of expert tips & tricks.
Store Layout and Design Guide - Get exclusive shop layouts and learn what works - and what doesn't!
Site Selection and Location Guide - Find out how to pick the best location to reap the greatest profits!

Lease Agreement Suggestions and Sample - Get an easy-to-use lease agreement template and save thousands on attorney fees!

Permits and Licensing Handbook - Learn which permits and licenses you'll need to open shop!

Health and Safety Requirements & Checklists - Find out what they are and how to stay in compliance.

These added bonuses are loaded with over 65 pages of Italian ice industry tips and secrets to success. You won't find this information anywhere else.



Free Bonus Pack #2

An Audio Recorded Interview
on Systemizing Your Business

($67 value)


Peter Bowen
Business Systemization

Specialist


Operating an Italian ice shop can demand long grueling hours of your time. However if you put operational processes in place, you can hire others to run your shop.

Then you are free to take time off and enjoy being an entrepreneur and the money you make.

In this audio interview, Peter Bowen reveals how to systemize your shop so you don't have to be there everyday. No small business owner should ever again be a slave to their business.

We own businesses to support our lives but too often it seems that our lives and happiness are the fuel for the engines of commerce.

About Peter Bowen
Peter has been an entrepreneur since childhood when he sold ice creams off a homemade ice cream cart at 12 years old.

Peter has always been driven, a hard worker, he graduated Cum Laude and is a registered Professional Engineering Technologist. His engineering background has led him to become a systemizing expert.

He recently bought an ice cream shop and systemized all of its processes in order to begin selling the shop as franchises.


Free Bonus Pack #3

How to Get an SBA Loan: Your guide to the most popular SBA loans and how to secure the funds you need for your business!

So you've decided you want to start your own business, great! But before you get too far ahead of yourself, you need a plan to finance your business.

One of the best resources entrepreneurs turn to is the SBA. This FREE ebook will explain the differences between the different types of SBA loans and describe what type of business they work best for. Learn what important tools you will need to put you ahead of the rest when it comes to getting your loan APPROVED!


All these bonuses loaded with detailed
Italian ice business information
($134 value) are yours free!

 

 

100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Risk Free!

What else did you expect from a friendly company that stands behind its product? Your purchase is covered by our 100% SATISFACTION, RISK-FREE, NO-B.S. GUARANTEE. If you are not completely satisfied, you will get a 100% full money back refund within 60-Days of purchase.

If you don't like it - you won't pay for it. Period. You have nothing to lose. There's absolutely NO RISK!

 

Yes, Please Send Me The 
Italian Ice Business Plan.


>> I understand this order will include and I will get IMMEDIATE ACCESS to The Italian Ice Business Plan.

>> I understand that I'll also receive the Incredible Bonuses
($134 value) absolutely free!

>> I understand that the order occurs via an industry-leading secure server and that my ordering information is completely safe.

>> I understand that if I'm not completely satisfied, I can return my purchase for a full refund within 60-days.

>> I understand that I have the choice to pay the one-time only, introductory fee of just $47.00 with my Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or PayPal.




>>To go to our secure order page, simply click on the link below.

 

Don't wait another minute. Discover the foolproof way to create a powerful, customized business plan! It's the same business plan template that has already guided hundreds of successful business owners - and it can help you achieve success, too!

Wishing You Success in Your Italian Ice Business Ventures,


Founder of IceCreamProfits.com



P.S. If you came to this Web site looking for information on how to make money in the Italian ice business, this plan is for you. No other customizable plan and resource offers such professional, in-depth insight into this exciting industry. And you can order it here right now!

P.P.S. We've made sure you've got plenty to gain and nothing to lose with our 60-Day Risk Free Money Back Guarantee. PLEASE NOTE: Because I'm currently offering this business plan at less than one third the price of competitors, this price may not last long! So do yourself a favor and order it now before the price goes up!

P.P.P.S. Don't wait! Opportunity favors the well prepared. This business plan and the supplements included will help you crystallize your vision and help you on your way to making your dream come true.



Copyright 2004 - 2013
All Rights Reserved.